Old habits surely die hard, but when it comes to music, such habits or beats in this case remain for a lifetime, or just until the hype’s over at least (shrugs).
As I did before, I’ve created a playlist for you dear reader titled #Thatnewnew which you can find on my Spotify profile – in it you’ll find recently released tracks by The Blaze, Miguel, Daniel Caesar, Jorja Smith, Emmit Fenn, Kendrick Lamar, Ke$ha, Mura Masa, and Bahrain’s very own Majid Al Maskati from the duo Majid Jordan. Tune in awhile you chill, sketch, drive, or even v.o.g.u.e!
If you’re not on Spotify, here’s the list of the tracks that are on the playlist:
- Virile by The Blaze
- Sky Walker by Miguel Ft.Travis Scott
- Best Part by Daniel Caesar Ft. H.E.R
- On My Mind by Jorja Smith Ft.Preditah
- What We Once Were by Emmit Fenn
- Chateau by Angus & Julia Stone
- Jupiter by Benjamin Clementine
- Shades Fade by Dillon
- Gorgeous Beasts by Ramin Djawadi
- One I Want by Majid Jordn Ft.PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Nuggets by Mura Masa Ft.Bonzai
- Bodak Yellow by Cardi B
- Unforgettable by French Montana Ft.Swae Lee
- Provider by Frank Ocean
- HUMBLE. by Kendrick Lamar
Here’s to a good weekend ahead, and to #Thatnewnew good feels.