It’s eccentric, it’s blend of the old and new, it’s about intangible feelings that we as mere humans cannot express – it’s about epithymy, and the never ending sense of gloom.
Shouldn’t we all vigorously value music that manages to play with our heart strings like string quartets? I know I do, and you should too. A play list that I’ll keep updating with songs that befit it’s title, and befit the occasional sense of it.
- Gooey by Glass Animals
- Say it by Flume Ft.Tove Lo
- Soap by Melanie Martinez
- Roses by The Chainsmokers Ft.ROZES
- All My Friends by Snakehips, Chance The Rapper Ft.Tinashe
- Talking Body by Tove Lo
- Never Be Like You by Flume Ft.Kai
- Exchange by Bryant Tiller
- Better by Meghan Trainor Ft.Yo Gotti
- Lover To Lover by Florence And The Machine
- Needed me by Rihanna
- Let me Love You by Ariana Grande Ft. Lil Wayne
- One Dance by Drake Ft.WizKid & Kyla
- Video Games by Lana Del Rey
- Latch by Disclosure
- Reflection by Fifth Harmony
If you’re on Spotify, and following me, you’ll find a playlist entitled “The 24/7 Gloom” which will have all of the tracks listed above.